Water Level Meter – Tape: Metric Scale
Our instruments are complete and ready to use and come with a 1 year warranty (parts and labor) for defects of material or workmanship.
Tape: a very strong, flexible, 3/8th inch wide, steel tape with 2 stainless steel conductors.
Metric Scale: marked in meters, centimeters, and millimeters.
Probe: a thin, stainless steel, and highly sensitive sensor, with segmented weights, which allows easy access, even through a ½ inch bolt hole, and indicating water within millimeters. View
Reel: free standing durable plastic reel in various sizes with central brake system on strong metal frame. 300 meters and larger sizes have metal reel.
Electronics which consists of:
- A select switch with 4 positions:
- Off – when not in use to avoid draining the battery.
- Test – to check battery, light and buzzer will operate together.
- LED – for visual signal, ultra bright LEDs light up when probe reaches water.
- Buzz – for audible signal, buzzer sounds when probe reaches water.
- A sensitivity switch – adjusts the probes sensitivity in individual wells and helps avoid false readings in cascading water.
- A battery drawer – for one 9 volt battery. Easy access for batter change.
Operating Instructions: click to open printable PDF (updated 4/28/2017).
Product Catalogue: tape length and price
- 50 meters (small reel)$543
- 100 meters (medium reel)$731
- 150 meters (medium reel)$855
- 200 meters (medium reel)$1044
- 250 meters (medium reel)$1509
- 300 meters (large reel)$1556
- 500 meters (large reel)$2468