Water Level Meter – Tape: Engineering / Standard Scale
Our instruments are complete and ready to use and come with a 1 year warranty (parts and labor) for defects of material or workmanship.
Tape: a very strong, flexible, 3/8th inch wide, steel tape with 2 stainless steel conductors.
Choose your scale preference:
- Engineering Scale: marked in feet, tenths, and hundreds of feet.
- Standard Scale: marked in feet, inch, and 1/8 inch.
Probe: a thin, stainless steel, and highly sensitive sensor, with segmented weights, which allows easy access, even through a ½ inch bolt hole, and indicating water within a fraction of an inch. View
Reel: free standing durable plastic reel in various sizes with central brake system on strong metal frame. 1000 foot and larger sizes have metal reel.
Electronics which consists of:
- A select switch with 4 positions:
- Off – when not in use to avoid draining the battery.
- Test – to check battery, light and buzzer will operate together.
- LED – for visual signal, ultra bright LEDs light up when probe reaches water.
- Buzz – for audible signal, buzzer sounds when probe reaches water.
- A sensitivity switch – adjusts the probes sensitivity in individual wells and helps avoid false readings in cascading water.
- A battery drawer – for one 9 volt battery. Easy access for battery change.
Operating Instructions: click to open printable PDF (updated 4/28/2017).
Product Catalogue: tape length and price (choose ET or ST)
- 35 feet (small reel)$325
- 75 feet (small reel)$395
- 150 feet (small reel)$518
- 200 feet (small reel)$627
- 300 feet (medium reel)$691
- 500 feet (medium reel)$860
- 800 feet (medium reel)$1111
- 1000 feet (large metal reel)$1556
- 1500 feet (large metal reel)$2378
- 2000 feet (ex-large reel)$3005