Water Level Meter – Light Duty Tape
Our instruments are complete and ready to use and come with a 1 year warranty (parts and labor) for defects of material or workmanship.
Light-Duty Tape: a flexible, lightweight, low-profile tape with two 24-guage, 7-strand stainless steel conductors, marked in engineering scale (feet & tenths.) Available now in 150, 300 and 500′ lengths. Pricing will remain the same as coax for 2022.
Coaxial Cable: **Coaxial Cable has been phased out – the light duty tape is available now. Coax will be available in limited supply for small repairs for existing customers only through June 2023.**
Probe: a thin, stainless steel, and highly sensitive sensor, with segmented weights, which allows easy access, even through a ½ inch bolt hole, and indicating water within a fraction of an inch. The probe is the same size on the tape, light duty tape and coax. View
Reel: free standing durable plastic reel in various sizes with central brake system on strong metal frame.
Electronics which consists of:
- A select switch with 4 positions:
- Off – when not in use to avoid draining the battery.
- Test – to check battery, light and buzzer will operate together.
- LED – for visual signal, ultra bright LEDs light up when probe reaches water.
- Buzz – for audible signal, buzzer sounds when probe reaches water.
- A sensitivity switch – adjusts the probes sensitivity in individual wells and helps avoid false readings in cascading water.
- A battery drawer – for one 9 volt battery. Easy access for battery change.
Operating Instructions: click to open 2023Operating Instructions.
Product Catalogue: cable length, price & approx unit weight
- 150 feet - medium reel - 4.5 lb$544
- 300 feet - medium reel - 5.5 lb$633
- 500 feet - medium reel - 9 lb$780
- *Special Order* 800 feet - medium reel - 11 lb *Special Order*$1031
Mon - Thurs: 7 am - 4 pm PST
Friday: 9 am - 4 pm PST
Sat & Sun: Closed
Waterline Envirotech Ltd.
P.O. Box 28220
Bellingham, WA 98228 USA
Carl Kundey –
We have the 500-foot model. It was purchased prior to my buying the company in 2009.
It is now Augast 2022 so that DOES SPEAK on the dependability of the meter! I did stop and so is being sent for repairs.
More to Follow!
Thanks Carl! We’ve worked hard to develop a unit that will last and has plenty of replaceable parts! We’ve seen units purchased 40 years ago that come in for minor repairs, still working!