Water Level Meter – Coax Cable
Our instruments are complete and ready to use and come with a 1 year warranty (parts and labor) for defects of material or workmanship.
Coaxial Cable: a strong, highly flexible, lightweight cable, 1/10th inch diameter, with exclusive color coded marks every 5 feet that are chemically welded and will not slip or cut your hands.
Probe: a thin, stainless steel, and highly sensitive sensor, with segmented weights, which allows easy access, even through a ½ inch bolt hole, and indicating water within a fraction of an inch. View
Reel: free standing durable plastic reel in various sizes with central brake system on strong metal frame.
Electronics which consists of:
- A select switch with 4 positions:
- Off – when not in use to avoid draining the battery.
- Test – to check battery, light and buzzer will operate together.
- LED – for visual signal, ultra bright LEDs light up when probe reaches water.
- Buzz – for audible signal, buzzer sounds when probe reaches water.
- A sensitivity switch – adjusts the probes sensitivity in individual wells and helps avoid false readings in cascading water.
- A battery drawer – for one 9 volt battery. Easy access for battery change.
Operating Instructions: click to open printable PDF (updated 4/28/2017).
Product Catalogue: cable length, price & approx unit weight
- 100 feet - small reel - 4.25 lb$279
- 150 feet - small reel - 4.5 lb$357
- 200 feet - small reel - 4.75 lb$390
- 300 feet - small reel - 5.5 lb$444
- 500 feet - medium reel - 9 lb$547
- 800 feet - medium reel - 11 lb$744
- 1000 feet (by special order only) - medium reel - 12 lb$865